Today's Golf Cup
Today’s Golf Cup was designed to help golfers and golf courses adjust to the new USGA and R&A rule beginning January 2020 where the flagstick can remain in the hole while putting a ball that’s on the green.
With this new rule change, the majority of golfers today putt with the flagstick in. Consequently, when the ball is retrieved, golfers’ hands reach between the flag stick and the hole and ends up damaging the edges of the cup. Today’s Golf Cup is not only an added benefit to the golf courses – cups don’t need to be changed daily, less wear and tear on the greens and less maintenance work for your crew. The benefit for everyday golfers is that it gives them the same option to putt with the flag stick in or out and makes it easier to retrieve the ball out of the hole.
Today’s Golf Cup is easy to install, replace and fits securely in the hole.
Features & Benefits:
- The best cup for putting with the flagstick in or out!
- Golf ball sits up making it easy to retrieve
- No more damaged golf cups – don’t have to change cups as often
- Fits securely in the hole
- Easy for maintenance workers to install and replace
- Protects the cup edges
- Speeds up play
- The #1 solution to the rules changes by the USGA & R&A Jan. 2019 (flagstick can remain in the hole while putting a ball that’s on the green)